Elisa is a French lawyer, Avocat at the Paris Bar, who has specific expertise in dispute resolution, whether by seeking alternative modes of dispute resolution, including mediation and settlement negotiation, or in full litigation before arbitral tribunals and state courts. She was previously an associate of one of the major American law firms in Paris.
Her main areas of practice are business law (commercial law, company law, contracts), industrial risk and liabilities, energy and construction law. Elisa also has experience with negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts, and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions.
Elisa has acted in numerous disputes under the main institutional arbitration rules, governed by various procedural and substantive laws. Representative arbitrations include:
• Counsel for the Turkish subsidiary of a large US equipment manufacturer in an ICC arbitration against a Turkish company related to a renewable energy plant;
• Counsel for a large US industrial group in a post-acquisition dispute mediation against a French industrial group;
• Counsel for the subsidiary of a US company in a dispute against a Canadian company and its Liberian subsidiary related to a mining construction project in Liberia, Africa (South African arbitration);
• Counsel for French and Italian subsidiaries of a large US industrial & manufacturing group in multiple actions before French Courts to assert the validity of arbitration agreements and defend contractual and industrial risk liability claims;
• Counsel for an Italian company in an ICC arbitration against a French company relating to a post-acquisition dispute;
• Counsel for a US company and its insurance company in mediation and settlement discussions regarding product liability cases.
LL.M Cambridge University, England
Postgraduate Degree in International Business Law, Aix-Marseille University
Admitted in France as Avocat à la Cour, Paris Bar
French, English and Italian